December 8, 2011

Cause We're Gonna Live

Hey there bloggers. :) I hope everyone's week is going well, and I hope all you college students are doing well on finals! Luckily I don't have too many finals this semester. I have a 2d Design, communications, and Photo 1 final and that's about it. For my Design final I have to do a 5 foot juxtaposition painting, and it's extremely time consuming but I'm hoping it will turn out pretty cool! For my Photo final I had to put together my portfolio into a book (below) and then I had to come up with a series of photographs for my final. My final could be anything, and I decided to take images of women with their faces covered by different fabrics. My first image for this series is the one on the top right corner of the picture below. I meant to make all of them like this picture but it didn't quite work out, I had to rush it, and I ended up shooting myself for the rest of the final. It was really cool putting the book together even though it didn't turn out how I wanted, it was still really neat! I was satisfied with my results. :] 


So this is a picture of my final in our final photo exhibition. This is an exhibit with all of the Basic Photo, Photo I and Photo II students work from the past semester. It was really neat to look at what all the other students had been working on, and it was great watching people look at my work and seeing what they thought about it. 

Here are a few of the images.







No comments:

Post a Comment