February 20, 2012

Something wonderful is about to happen

"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen."

Whether it's big or small, you can find wonderful things anywhere.
and if it's not wonderful, you have the power to make it be.
You have the power to react how you want.
To make your experiences be what you want them to be.

Here are some pictures from my adventurous week!



We went up another day with Devin and Trisha!

The beautiful canyon we drove up.

There was this really sweet icicle at the bottom of the cliff. 

There's the cliff we drove next to. It was just a teeny drop...

Zack driving his Bronco.

I went up another time with Devin and Zack and it was a blast!

And here is the fire that they guys made so we could stay warm. :)

....And then we ended up with a flat tire...

The practice film I ordered for my Viking Readyset film camera.
I'll post the pictures once I develop them!

Here's me working on my handle for my 3d design project.

I had to wear safety glasses while using the hand tools for my handle. :)

Before I painted the floor/wall...

Snow College was lucky enough to have photographer Andy Bloxham come give a lecture and do a workshop with us. Here we are all waiting for him to tell us instructions on what to do. :)

Andy Bloxham shooting us from the top floor of my apartment building.


No comments:

Post a Comment