April 14, 2012

Forever Fades Away

I don't know if I've already told the story behind Marlee or not? 
Well I'm going to tell it, so here goes!
During the past 2 semesters here at school I would always pass this gorgeous, model-esque girl.
Every. single. time. I would turn to whoever I was with and say "I need to take her pictures!"
Kind of creepy, I know.
Well, one day she was in the Printmaking studio and I said 
"Okay Leesh here's your chance, just go freakin ask her!"
See usually I don't have a problem asking people,
but if they're really really really really good looking models I get intimidated.
But what the heck? I went and asked her...
and here are pictures from one of our shoots. :)
I love how she can rock so many different styles..
Here you have the street style then the whimsical, pretty style.
Yep, she definitely rocks. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment